The Prix de West® Invitational Art Exhibition & Sale is in keeping with the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s long standing commitment to the exhibition of outstanding contemporary Western art. The goal of the Museum is to bring together painting and sculpture of the highest quality found today.
The 2019 Prix de West Call for Entry will open October 1, 2017.
Artist’s work being submitted to the Prix de West Screening Committee must use this upload form. Entries and a screening fee of $50 (see below) must be received by March 1, 2018 to be considered for the 2019 show.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Submit no more than ten (10) images representing the best and most recent examples of your artwork
- Selected artists will be expected to create two new works for the show
- Images must be of professional quality without background distractions
- Images must be JPG format at a maximum resolution of 150 dpi (3 mg. maximum)
- Artist Biography (Not to exceed 300 words)
- List of awards and any other pertinent information
Screening Fee: At the end of your submission you will have an option to pay the $50 screening fee with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. To pay by check or money order make your payment to National Cowboy Museum and mail to:
National Cowboy Museum
Attn: Susan Patterson
1700 NE 63rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
The application period is now closed.
Selections will be made by the Prix de West Screening Committee in early August. Applicants will be notified of their selection.
Contact Susan Patterson, email@example.com with any questions