- This event has passed.
Socialize after hours during a free K – 12 professional development session at the National Cowboy Museum. Seth Hopkins, executive director of the Booth Western Art Museum and curator of Warhol in the West, leads educators on a tour of the exhibit, featuring Warhol’s Cowboys and Indians portfolio, the last major project before his death. It includes images of 14 iconic Western subjects such as Custer, Geronimo and John Wayne.
- Explore Warhol and the West with exhibit curator Seth Hopkins
- Investigate Museum collections and exhibits
- Obtain 2.5 hours of professional development
Participating teachers receive:
- Museum admission for the event
- Time to socialize with other Oklahoma educators
This event is free; however, a registration deposit of $10, which will be refunded to all attending, is due at time of enrollment. Educators select a field trip date at time of enrollment. Current K –12 educators and student teachers only. Register by March 2.
REGISTRANTS MUST BE A CURRENT K-12 EDUCATOR OR STUDENT TEACHER.