I give and devise to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum (Tax ID#30-0341029) located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, (X shares of stock in X company) to be used for its general support (or for the support of a specific fund or program).
How It Works
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum.
- The Museum sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer (even if you originally paid much less for them).
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold.
- Giving appreciated stock can be more beneficial than giving cash. The “cost” of your gift is often less than the deduction you gain by making it.
We are pleased to speak with you in confidence about the opportunities available to support the Museum. We are also happy to share more information with you about planned-gifts and how they can meet your personal, financial and philanthropic goals.
For more Information about planned-gifts and leaving your Western Legacy please contact (405) 478-2250 ext. 288 or email@example.com.