Naming the Museum a beneficiary of your retirement Plan
Making a charitable gift from your retirement plan is easy and should not cost you any attorney fees.
Simply request a change-of-beneficiary form from your plan administrator and name the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Tax ID #30-0341029) as a beneficiary of your IRA or other qualified retirement benefits. When you have finished, please return the form to your plan administrator and notify the Museum. Donors should consult with their tax advisor regarding the tax benefits of such gifts.
How It Works
- Name the Museum as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan.
- Pass the balance of your retirement assets to the National Cowboy Museum by contacting your plan administrator.
- Please advise the Museum so we may thank you.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family’s needs change during your lifetime.
- Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account
We are pleased to speak with you in confidence about the opportunities available to support the Museum. We are also happy to share more information with you about planned-gifts and how they can meet your personal, financial and philanthropic goals.
For more Information about planned-gifts and leaving your Western Legacy please contact (405) 478-2250 ext. 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.