Small Works, Great Wonders® is an art event created to recognize emerging artists and collectors of fine art by showcasing paintings and sculpture of the highest quality. The sale is in keeping with the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s long standing commitment to the recognition and exhibition of outstanding contemporary Western art.
Artists wishing to be selected to participate in Small Works, Great Wonders® may submit work for consideration using this upload form. Entries must be received by February 1 to be considered for that year’s show.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Submit no more than four (4) digital images representing the best and most recent examples of your artwork
- Selected artists will have an opportunity to create new works for the show
- Images must be of professional quality without background distractions
- Images must be JPG format at a maximum resolution of 150 dpi
- Image files must be saved with the artist’s last name and title of work
- Artist biographical statement not to exceed 150 words
- Two-dimensional work can not exceed 16″ x 20″. For 3-D the maximum is 20″ x 20″ x 20″.
The submission deadline is February 1. Selection will be made by June 30 and applicants will be notified via email of their status.
Contact Susan Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.