2022 Call for Entry opens October 1, 2021
Small Works, Great Wonders® is an art event created to recognize emerging artists and collectors of fine art by showcasing paintings and sculpture of the highest quality. The sale is in keeping with the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s long standing commitment to the recognition and exhibition of outstanding contemporary Western art.
Artists wishing to be selected to participate in Small Works, Great Wonders® may submit work for consideration using this upload form. Entries must be received by February 1 to be considered for that year’s show.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Submit no more than four (4) digital images representing the best and most recent examples of your artwork
- Selected artists will have an opportunity to create two new works for the show
- Images must be of professional quality without background distractions
- Images must be JPG format at a maximum resolution of 150 dpi
- Image files must be saved with the artist’s last name and title of work
- Artist biographical statement not to exceed 150 words
- Two-dimensional work cannot exceed 16″ x 20″ unframed. For three-dimensional the maximum is 20″ x 20″ x 20″. It is recommended that some, if not all, of the art submitted for review fall within the size criteria.
Selections will be made and applicants notified via email of their status by mid-June.
Contact Susan Patterson, email@example.com with any questions.