For more information, call (405) 478-2250 ext. 232 or email resume to HR@nationalcowboymuseum.org.
The Museum Store
Part Time Museum Store Sales Associate
Department: Museum Store
Reports To: Museum Store Manager
Status: Non Exempt
Provide exceptional sales and merchandising support for The Museum Store.
- Provides excellent customer service and professional conduct to visitors of The Museum Store.
- Maintains working knowledge of the Museum and other attractions in the area to assist visitors, including community information and driving directions.
- Stocks merchandise and change displays.
- Correctly handles all register transactions.
- Prepares accurate daily deposits.
- Assesses customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Point of Sale operations.
- Notifies Store Manager of reordering needs when stock becomes low.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft operating system and programs.
- Detail oriented, task oriented and organized.
- Comfortable lifting objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Comfortable with a relatively active work environment that may require walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, etc.
- Prior experience with cash registers preferred.
- Display professional conduct and appearance in attire at all times.
- Work Museum events and after hours as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.