- This event has passed.
It’s freezing outside, so come play inside the Museum! Enjoy complimentary lattes for adults and hot cocoa for children in the saloon area of Prosperity Junction, the Museum’s indoor 19th-century boomtown, sponsored by EÔTÉ Coffee Company.
Participants can also:
- Try a virtual reality (VR) headset and experience the Museum’s temporary Dorothea Lange exhibition in a new way
- Make a soapbox car with your child
- Build a snowman indoors together
- Participate in a special story time
- Get a sneak peek of Liichokoshkomo,’ the Museum’s new backyard experiential learning space opening in March
Registration isn’t necessary, but to pre-register click here and you will be entered to win door prizes and receive programming updates.