It’s freezing outside, so come play inside the Museum! Enjoy complimentary s’more lattes for adults and hot cocoa for children in the saloon area of Prosperity Junction, the Museum’s indoor 19th-century boomtown!
Participants can also:
- Try a virtual reality (VR) headset and experience the Museum’s temporary Dorothea Lange exhibition in a new way
- Make a soapbox car with your child
- Build a snowman indoors together
- Participate in a special story time
- Get a sneak peek of Liichokoshkomo,’ the Museum’s new backyard experiential learning space opening in March
Registration isn’t necessary, but to pre-register click here and you will be entered to win door prizes and receive programming updates.